Ash Creek brings proven restoration practices, technology and materials to each project we undertake.
Our services include:
- Project Design, Planning, and Permitting
- Funding and Fiscal Management
- Project Management
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for Salmon Safe and Low-Chemical Projects
- Site Preparation and Stewardship
- Native Planting and Seeding
- Ecological/Effectiveness Monitoring and Reporting
- Mapping and GIS Services
Our crews are trained in current Best Management Practices (BMPs) for restoration of PNW habitats.
We specialize in botanical survey and habitat characterization and produce native plant lists and plant associations for our clients. We also bring technical expertise in native plant monitoring design, implementation and reporting – including photo monitoring and GIS/GPS mapping.